The concept of animation is different from cartoons in general. Animation is a kind of comprehensive art. It is an artistic expression that combines painting, comics, film, digital media, photography, music, literature and many other art categories. The UK, which first originated in the first half of the 19th century, flourished in the United States, and Chinese animation originated in the 1920s. On October 28, 1892, Emile Reynolds first exhibited an optical film to the audience at the famous Greifan Wax Museum in Paris, marking the official birth of the animation. At the same time, Emil Reynolds was also known as the "father of animation".
There are many expressions in English for animation, such as animation, cartoon, animated cartoon, and cameracature. The more formal word "Animation" is derived from the Latin word root anima, meaning "soul", and the verb animate is the meaning of "giving life", which is meant to make something live. So animation can be defined as the use of painting techniques to create the art of life movement.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Architectural animation roaming classification
- Indoor rendering color composition
- Interior rendering background light
- Multimedia production
- Multimedia production skills
- Industrial animation
- Industrial animation advantage
- Industrial animation main use
- Animation classification
- The treatment of light and shadow in the proces...
- The form of exposure to light during the produc...
- The bright spot of night scene effect drawing
- How to make a good interior rendering
- Interior sitting room design
- Factory renovation of office building decoratio...
- The collocation of sitting room adornment pictu...
- The office decorates
- Chinese style to decorate