Backlight: Its purpose is to increase the brightness of the background, thereby setting off the subject and separating the subject from the background. Generally use floodlights, the brightness should be dark. Background light typically separates the target object from the background by illuminating the edges of the object. It is often placed directly opposite the three-quarters of the key light, which acts on the edge of the object, causing a small reflection of the highlight. If the model in a 3D scene consists of many small rounded edges, this highlight may increase the credibility of the scene.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Architectural animation roaming classification
- Indoor rendering color composition
- Multimedia production
- Multimedia production skills
- Industrial animation
- Industrial animation advantage
- Industrial animation main use
- Animation classification
- The treatment of light and shadow in the proces...
- The form of exposure to light during the produc...
- The bright spot of night scene effect drawing