In addition to the general visual perception of computer, there are auditory perception, tactile perception, motor perception, and even taste, smell, perception and so on. The ideal virtual reality should have the perceptual function that all people have.
Refers to the degree to which users feel the reality of being the protagonist in a simulated environment. An ideal simulation environment should enable the user to distinguish the true from the false.
Refers to the user's degree of operability to the objects in the simulated environment and the natural degree of feedback from the environment.
The degree to which objects in a virtual environment act according to the laws of physical motion in the real world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Architectural animation roaming classification
- Indoor rendering color composition
- Interior rendering background light
- Multimedia production
- Multimedia production skills
- Industrial animation
- Industrial animation advantage
- Industrial animation main use
- Publicity video introduction
- Virtual reality apps
- The early stage of the promotion and post-produ...
- Creative video production
- Effect diagram main role
- VR application prospect
- Animation production