"Multimedia Production" is a book published by Tao Zaiping and published in 2008. Multimedia presentations are produced in a shorter time and at a lower cost. Multimedia presentations can be used for both architectural and graphic design. In particular, large-scale planning projects use more multimedia presentations, and the time for planning is relatively tight. The time for making 3D animations is less than that of multimedia. However, in general, the design institute will still make renderings and 3D animations, and then add them in the multimedia production process, which makes it more delicate and delicate. Sometimes, multimedia production often requires design institutes, rendering companies, animation companies, and multimedia production companies to work together to make better films.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Architectural animation roaming classification
- Indoor rendering color composition
- Interior rendering background light
- Multimedia production skills
- Industrial animation
- Industrial animation advantage
- Industrial animation main use
- Animation classification
- The treatment of light and shadow in the proces...
- The form of exposure to light during the produc...
- The bright spot of night scene effect drawing
- How to make a good interior rendering