In the past, it was called indianink rendering by the West, and is now called the Chinese stick ink rendering by the West. This is a technique that expresses the effect of light and darkness and the texture of the building and material with the depth of the ink. If you say more, you can't tell, please see the actual rendering below.
In a nutshell, the renderings are similar to the photos. The rendered image on the left is equivalent to a black and white photo. It is only after the building is built that people can take photos, and rendering is what the architect wants to make when the building is built. It has a chronological order.
- Architectural Rendering
- Building Rendering Layering Technology
- The Main Points Of Architectural Rendering
- Building Rendering Value Analysis
- Architectural Rendering Charm
- Indoor Rendering Method
- Three-point Lighting
- Subject Light
- Building Roaming Animation
- Building Roaming Animation Performance
- Architectural Renderings Production Process